Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Words on Wednesday - Live your Adventure



(Pinned from here)

As I was searching my Pinterest Words board for a quote to share, this decal from Urban Outfitters jumped out as the perfect post for today.  

My little family is heading out for a little California adventure.  It isn't as far south as we thought we'd go this summer, but we still plan to have a great time.  I always love getting my girls to the beach.  Morgan's very first camping trip was at the Northern Oregon Coast when she was barely walking, and a memory I'll never forget is how we'd set her down on the sand, she'd dash out to the surf, get her feet wet, and we'd pick her up and run up the beach to set her down again.  She had so much fun!  She ran and ran in her fleece rainbow pants from the Gap until she suddenly stopped, sat down, and cried, finally realizing how cold the Oregon waters were.  She's a beach babe and I love getting her to the ocean each summer, the beach being somewhere around a 5 hour drive from our house.  She doesn't believe that the ocean can be warm and we were hoping to prove it to her, but it turns out the water where we are headed isn't that much different from where she's been before.  Bummer.  But just like in 2005, we'll be chasing her out of the surf yet again, I'm sure, and Payton won't be far behind.  

Just like the quote, we are living our adventure.  I hope you still have summertime left with your family to do the same.  School doesn't start until after Labor Day here, so we have a few weeks left to soak it up.

Davinie

27 comments:

  1. Very fantastic and well-written post.It, extremely good and very helpful for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cool things here. I am very satisfied to see. Thank you for your writing.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its an amazing website, I really enjoy reading your articles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading thank you.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thank you for post. It's truly informative will surely keep visiting the website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta favorite this site it seems extremely helpful very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  9. It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will recommend this site!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was captured with the piece of resources have got here. Big thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I appereciate your work. I read your article every thing is clear, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im very pleased to read this article. Awesome post, Thanks for this one

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are some great ideas above. Thanks for providing this good stories

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am grateful for for your information! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woah! It’s simple article, yet effective. Thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to refer to your article on my blog and write it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time.

    ReplyDelete

  22. woooow, amazing blog to read, thanks for sharing, and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You really helped me by writing this article. I like the subject too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. GREAT ARTICLE,THIS WHAT TOTALLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post ! I am pretty much pleased with your good post.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The article you shared, it was very interesting and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete