Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Quality Time

Today I had a little tooty toot via the daily email from Memory Makers. My layout, "Quality Time" was featured in their "daily inspiration" email. I was really excited about that because I really adore this layout. As I mentioned, it features photos of my mom with my baby. They are reading a story book and I snuck a photograph when they weren't paying attention.







I have been really busy scrapping lately, but haven't been able to share most of my work. Tomorrow I'll be able to post my layout for the first round in the "So you think you can scrap" contest, and I'll also be able to share my latest layout for the Scrapbook Lifestyle contest. Good grief, I don't normally enter contests like this. Somehow I managed to do two at the same time!

I also have several cards to share from the July kit at IMCK and I'll do that.... as soon as I'm finished! I think I'll also do something for the CPS card challenge for this week... I like that sketch.

Busily scrapping my little heart out! Davinie

No comments:

Post a Comment