Saturday, September 15, 2007

More Calico and a sneak

I just wanted to post some additional work with the September kit from Studio Calico.


I had to scrap my first photo of Cooper again. I could scrap it a million times. He was just so cute that day, his first day in our family. I'll always consider him my firstborn. It's funny. I meet new people all the time who talk about their pets like we do children. I used to do that too, with Cooper, before Morgan was born. He certainly is a member of my family, although he has also certainly taken a backseat to the girls that came after him.

Have you seen the sneak peek of the October kit? Oh my. I can't wait to get my hands on it. The colors are delish. The kit is called Red Carpet. The add ons are called Scandalous and Paparazzi. So cool!

Want to see the inspiration for this kit?

This is a page from Scarlet's inspiration journal for the October kit. Isn't that interesting? I love that she shared the creative process and her vision for the overall look. Do you have an inspiration journal? I have a composition notebook, but I mainly jot down thoughts and sketches.

Have a great Saturday! Kimberly tagged me so I'll be back in a bit to answer some questions and tag a few more peeps.

:)

5 comments:

  1. love those layouts girlie...always enjoy your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO's, Dav! I can't wait to see what you do with the Oct kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make the most scrumptiois layouts in the world.

    I hope you have that creative brain under lock and key cos Im gonna come and steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make the most scrumptiois layouts in the world.

    I hope you have that creative brain under lock and key cos Im gonna come and steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeeks, sorry for the double post

    ReplyDelete