Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Studio Calico Sneaks!








Oooooohhhh, I have had fun with this kit! Every month we say, "this is my favorite kit" and the next month, we get our kits, and say it again. I LOVED this kit.
Sassafras Lass
SEI Dill Blossom
Pink Paislee Spring Fling
Yum
Yum
Yum
Zip on over to Studio Calico and get in line if you don't already subscribe. And watch out for reveal night... I'm sure this is another kit that will be GONE as quickly as the carts are opened for purchase. Really. This kit is fabulous.
:)
I hope you had a Happy Easter! I have pics to share and whatnot. I'll be back later.



14 comments:

  1. Oh, Dav!!! I love how you stitched on that letter. Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sneaks! Love to see all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Yum!!!!! I love the sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:49 AM

    Yumm-O, Dav!!!! These look awesome! I want to see them all now!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved this kit too....the SEI is the bestest! :) You peekies are so lovely. Can't wait to reveal night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous peeks dav! i especially loved the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those peeks looks fantastic Dav!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what I see!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sneaks. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok! I so want this kit now! Great sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sneaks! Can't wait to see the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh...fab sneaks! Can't wait to see everything!

    Have a great night!
    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  13. These sneeks looks irresistible--but so is everything you create!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. You rocked this kit...as usual! I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete