Thursday, December 17, 2009

I've been away, and now I'm home.... front and center

For the better part of last week, I was busy squeezing these cheeks:


(that's my sweet neice Lilly, who spent most of her free time being toted around by yours truly, and I loved every second of it).

I was also busy taking walks down to the beach with these two:


And was busy mingling and bonding and wreaking havoc with this group of crazies:

(My brother in law Ethan, sister Alyca, brother Jobie and his wife Ty Leigh holding Lilly, my mama, my brother in law Matt with my sister Sabrina, and their kids Raegan and Kael, and then there's Steve with Payton and I'm standing next to whacky Morgan, of course).

and playing this game:



(are you looking for a gift idea? This game was new to me but I could NOT. STop. Playing. It was a lot of fun).

We had a blast as a family on our annual Christmas beach vacation, but boy I have a mountain of stuff to do now that I am home. Can't life pause for just a minute when I'm out of town? Or can the laundry just take a quick break from piling up? It's too much, I tell you. Tooooo muuucch!

I do have a lot of projects to share with you this week, including my post at the Pink Paislee blog, which is on Thursday, Studio Calico sneaks, which shall be shared later today, I think, and my Project 12 layout, of course (the deadline is Sunday if you want to try for those Calendar stamps).

I did want to share a Homefront layout from Studio Calico's debut release with you. I set my girls up to make their own Sugar cookies, and they had a blast with the process.




I hear this line will be available to purchase from Studio Calico in January, but I do know several online sites currently carry it, so check it out!

Before I go I wanted to make sure you've posted on every post at Scrapbook and Cards Today for the 12 days of Christmas. You have until 12/24 to post and you should do it! The prizes have been unbelievably generous! Check out day 1 here.

Have a great day! I'll be back in a jiff with those Studio Calico sneaks I promised.

Davinie

6 comments:

  1. that group photo is sooooo cute! Love your HF layout, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer.T1:06 PM

    oh babies... Gosh i love them! I would have been all over her too if it was me. Why do they have to grow up so fast?
    Can't wait to see your sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layouts! I scraplifted one, here: http://wickysticket.blogspot.com/2009/12/toned-down-scraplift.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the baby is adorable!!! Great job with the layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:21 PM

    great pictures**** they did it (there) way, thanks for the family card. I L Y Gramie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your niece is adorable. Thanks for the heads up on the Scrapbook and cards giveaway!

    ReplyDelete