Monday, April 26, 2010

Be Advised: NSD challenges ahead

I just wanted to give a quick post to let you know of some NSD challenges on the horizon.

First, there's this:

Scrapbook and Cards is having some NSD fun. Becky Fleck designed us a special sketch and all of the designers are going to put our own spin on it. I can't wait to share what I came up with. The sketch is very fun too

And then there's this:


There's going to be tons of challenges and tons of prizes.

I'm issuing a card challenge, so all those card challenged crafters out there need to be sure to tune in. I will cure you, lol.

I'm also going to be in the chat room at 8am PST. Nik will be there too. I have a busy day with soccer and a birthday party so I have to get there early. Be sure to stop by and chat with us! National Scrapbook Day is this Saturday, May 1.

Before I go I wanted to share this promo that starts today (4/27):

Who doesn't need adhesive? And a free refill? Good gravy!

There's the glue dot runner:



and the solid glue runner:



AND the strips runner:

(I'm a dots girl myself).
And since today is also reveal day, I hope you have your fingers ready for presale, if you are a subscriber.
Me? I'd first head to the AC albums. That's because I have a super cute Mother's Day/ gift idea to share with you next week, and I'm using one of those for my project, so I need a ton more albums. After I'm done making that gift I need to put some of the stacks of layouts I have piling up in a proper place. Spring cleaning and all that. Next I'd get page protectors, because you know you always need refills. It's going to feel good to have those layout safely away and that space cleared out.
After I was done in the album section, I'd clean them out of jute. Yes I would. I used it a ton on my projects this month and need more myself. I'll race you to the ivory.
P.S. You did know that Homefront won't be reprinted, didn't you? I just thought I'd share. (wink, wink)

There's been a lot of talk about the tiny attacher, and I might cave and get one next month. I don't always cave to the hype, but it would have come in handy this month.
EDITED to ADD:
Girl's Paperie Sticker Boooook - that's one of my favorite things from CHA but it didn't come in time to play with this month. I want one of these really bad! There is so much in it! GREAT price point.
The paper flowers are divine as well.
AND don't forget Studio Calico the manufacturer!! The rubons are finally in the shop and I've been using the buttons and stitches like crazy lately. Pick those up!
EDITED AGAIN:
How could I forget BG! Basic Grey Basic paper packs are in the shop! Manilla, kraft, and white. I did not like the kraft when I first saw it at CHA, definitely too gold for me, but they changed it a bit. We had a piece of it in the Granny's Cupboard kit and I immediately used that puppy as a base to my layout. I bought all three packs. Can't wait to supplement them in my kraft stash.
Also..... CRATE PAPER has fun things planned for NSD too! Saturday is going to be loads of fun.
And that's it! Enjoy your day today! I'll be back tonight with my layouts with the May kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment