Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Be there or Be square!

Not at CHA?  No problem!  That means you have a better chance at add-ons, lol.  Check out the August kit from Studio Calico:


I picked up Sugar Woods and Footpath.  I'm regretting not picking up Elk Lake, and we have an Elk Lake here in Oregon! 

The stamps are great this month. 

In the shop this month we have Documentary, the mid-release, as well as coordinating Documentary cardstock packs.  See the bodacious bovine?



Also in the shop are some new punches I'm really excited about:



I have the stitched border punch and the postage stamp punch coming with my next kit.  I've been eyeing the postage stamped edge ever since those K&Co. frames that were in...  Granny's Cupboard?  Anyway, I'm excited about those punches.  I can't wait to actually stitch with that stitched edge too.  That should be fun!

Before I go I did want to shout out regarding some of the retail goods coming to a store near you soon.


A lot of the stamped images of the past are back and will be available soon at places like 2peas, Scrapbook.com, and one of my favorites, amillionlittlethings.com - so be sure to look for them soon!

Have a great day!  Davinie

No comments:

Post a Comment