Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter recap and SNEEEEEAKS

Anyone else on board with requesting an extra day for each week?  I am starting a petition.  I could really use a few these days.  I'd settle for a couple hours each day spread throughout the week.  I'm just sayin'......

I had family here last weekend to celebrate the Easter holiday.  Every year we host brunch because we have property for a proper egg hunt and it's a nice time of year to gather family we haven't seen since Christmas.  We had a lot of fun and the weather even held out one more day so that the girls could enjoy the outdoors with their cousins and friends.



The Easter bunny brought them sparkly Converse shoes and hoola hoops. They also got nets and little containers for catching polliwogs and other fun creatures now that the irrigation water has been turned on for the year. 

Good times!

I realize I'm getting further and further behind in keeping this blog from getting old and moldy, but I'm just still having a hard time getting organized.  Instead of working at home part-time as I have been for the last 8 years, I've been working in the office instead, and it's been taking some adjustment.  I'll get it sorted out eventually!  At least, I hope!  :)

That said, I came, I saw, I played, and have some Studio Calico sneaks to share:








Things to note:

You want MORE SC PAPER.  You do.  There are some nice shots of it in my last two peeks.  Really delicious stuff, my favorite SC paper to date.

White Zing.  That stamp in the main kit requires it.  You will want some.  Don't forget the ink pad!

Epiphany Crafts.  The vintage settings in #4, Clear Skies was made for the tools but you don't have to use them.  I used the smaller 14mm buttons and the punch for my sneak above, but you can also use other embellies in the kit, as shown in my other sneak. 

And that's it!  Reveal is on the 27th, and shop items will be loaded in the store at 12pm EST (that's 9am my time, woot!).  I'll be back with my projects on Wednesday night!

Have a great day!  Davinie

5 comments:

  1. I just spent some time browsing through your blog Davinie and I don't know what you mean by moldy. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of fun things to see. And no one will get on your case for not posting every single day. A momma is a busy lady! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:21 AM

    There you are! I wondered where you'd gotten to ;) missed "seeing" you around! The sneaks are gorgeous. I'm loving the look of the Easter one already! Sidenote, did Payton receive ashleighs ATC yet? Just curious as we received 3 in the mail today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhhhhhhhhhh......looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sneaks!
    GORGEOUS girls (love their new Converse!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:44 AM

    your sneaks are just beautiful. can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete