Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Crate love: a wedding event


Because it's that time of year, and because in my opinion, Crate Paper designed a wedding collection so perfect it makes me want to go back to the year 2000 and change my color scheme, it seemed only appropriate that we celebrate the wedding season with a Wedding event.

We started yesterday with invitations, and today's post included wedding table decor and decorations.  These ladies are so talented and the projects that have been shared so far are extremely inspiring! 

There are projects to share all week so I hope you'll keep tabs on the Crate Paper blog to see what we've done.  I've created a project for this event too, and it's something that could be used as decor in many types of situations, so I'm excited to share it!

Have a great Tuesday!  Davinie

1 comment: