Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Words on Wednesday - Love your life



Pinned





I'm in the process of pushing send on an application for grad school, and these quotes are helping me keep my end goal in perspective.

I have fears.

It's a big student loan.
Will I get a job?
What if I am not good at it?
What if I can't get hired locally?  We can't move!
Am I organized enough to do this?
Will I still be able to do the things I love to do now, the commitments I have already made? 

It's a BIG student loan.  Is that the right thing?

HOWEVER.  I do not want to live my life with any regrets.  There are things I have already wanted to see and do, and it is up to me to make it happen.  I'll always regret it if I don't go for my dreams, so I'm about to take a leap.  The deadline is 10/1, and then the nail biting will begin on whether I'm accepted to the program.  Oh my.   

Anyway, I hope your Wednesday is filled with steps towards your goals, happiness, fulfillment, and love with your life.  It is the most important thing. 

7 comments: