Friday, April 27, 2012

From my 35mm - Studio Calico kit reveal

May kit reveal

It's that time again!  The 35MM kit and add-ons are live and available for purchase at Studio Calico.  




I purchased Leica, Holga, and Lomography this month.  I'm not sure why I didn't choose Brownie other than to say you can't buy everything all the time, you know?

First up is my main kit layout:



I felt like making those triangle/ chevrons again, and wanted to make a little T ball layout for my #4, Payton.




The title and the baseball stitches were created with my Cameo.


I love these next two.  

I love the Lomography add-on because I covet that MME polaroid paper.  I cut it in to bits and had a lot of fun with the bits for this layout about Morgan at Eight:



The tag under the M and the banners were also in the Lomography add-on.  


Holga had the fun twist on the ampersand stamp as well as the fun Cosmo Cricket tags.  That's where the black washi and the title alphas came from too.  I had to have that touch of pink!  I also loved the pink crystals.  



The M and the triangle piece are scraps from my main kit layout which is fun.  Use those scraps!  



This last layout was a long time coming.  I'm not sure why I haven't put these photos on a layout before, but I'm really glad I did and finally got the story out, about the first moment Morgan and Payton met:


This layout was about the photos and the journaling, but I did have fun with the details at the top.  


I'll share how I came up with that chevron piece in a tutorial soon.  The word "sight" was created with my cameo and the Pacifico font.  I adore the wood buttons, those are in the Leica add-on.  Leica actually has a lot of fun embellishments in it that I didn't get to.  Be sure to check that one out.  

Once I was finished with layouts, it was on to cards:  



The "remember when' sentiment was created by chopping into a piece of Cosmo Cricket paper.  Tons of sentiment ideas there.

That's it for 35mm this month!  Thanks for stopping by!  

Davinie




P.S.  Check out this post below for tips on memory keeping and why you need to pick up the Heidi Swapp Memory file sytem.  

2 comments: