Sunday, May 13, 2012

Brownie winner and a little sneak

FIRST:  I apologize for the delay. Is this you?

Nadine said...



thank you so much for the chance!


nadinadine@gmail.com
1:26 AM


Miss Nadine, Congratulations!  You are going to love the Brownie Add-on.  I hope you had a wonderful National Scrabook Day!!  


SECOND:  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.  Actually, that should be first, but you know what I mean.  I hope all Mom's had a day filled with pampering and really well-behaved kids.  :)  Payton gifted me with this fabulous piece of artwork this morning:




I love the process they used for their art...  paint, but with paper strips to make the clothing.  I'm fond of my little choker necklace, but my favorite part is the little hair clip.  I also appreciate that this was laminated and there are two little poems on the back, one with the traditional handprint, so I'll be able to fold this in half to save.  Love that.

and because I always seem to have photos of Payton but never enough of Morgan, check her out just before she jump roped in the Second Grade talent show (to Dynomite, of course, lol - I think half the kids did a number to this song, most of them, surprisingly, break-dancing boys).



This top would be here Diva costume from Halloween.  Love her.


ONE MORE THING FOR TODAY:

As a little Mother's Day gift from Studio Calico, from now until Midnight EST tomorrow night (that's 9pm PST on Monday night), enter code MomDay10 and you will receive 10% off your purchase at Studio Calico.  10% is 10%!  There aren't promo's like this too often, so if there's something that's caught your eye (Maybe new Heidi Swapp goodies so you can make your own memory file for all those bits of artwork from the kiddos?) be sure to check it out in the shop.


Before I go, I have a lovely sneak peek to share.  This is a nibble at add-on 4, Venice Beach, from the June kit from Studio Calico, So Cal.



The stamps in this add-on are a must have!  FYI - the set has 9.  :) 

As always, don't forget to check out the blog for the Sneak Night giveaway!  Mpix!



Have a great night!

Davinie

No comments:

Post a Comment