Monday, October 01, 2012

a little WCMD sneak and the Portfolio kit

Happy Monday morning!

I have a couple of things to share with you this morning.  First I wanted to get the Portfolio kit on my blog in photos.  Videos don't always work for me and I can't always watch them on my phone.  I managed to snap a couple of photos of the kit to share so check them out:


Yes, I realize now that the 12x12 journaling card papers are upside down.  Such is my life these days.  :)

A closeup shot:


There's so much stuff in this kit that I took a second shot with some of the remaining products, including my embossed tag and the tiny tabs from Pink Paislee:



I am so excited to have this kit!  It is jammed pack with a lot of fun products that are so versatile they can be used with just about any other manufacturer.  The mistable chipboard shapes can be changed to match your other projects too.

I do have a little sneak of a project to share.  You won't be able to so the whole thing until this weekend, but when you do it will come with a complete set of instructions to recreate yourself.



Danielle is hosting the purchase button on her blog, so to check out a complete list of products in this kit, see my previous Portfolio post or click on her blog post here.  At the time of this post there were a few kits left so check it out!

Don't forget... Dani and I will be sharing projects made with these products and labeling them under the portfolio kit label.  All you have to do is click on the label at the bottom of this post or on my sidebar to see what I've done with this kit.

Have a great beginning to your week!

Davinie

6 comments: