Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Scrapbook Lifestyle Week 2 and Blogger Picture posting help

I made it through to the next round on the viewer challenge at Scrapbook Lifestyle! The challenge was to use 4 photos. I missed the part where it said to try and use more than four, be creative, etc., etc., etc., but I still made it through and I LoVe my layout. These photos are from last year. I happened to spot Morgan trying to get her baby doll to fish and immediately grabbed my camera, which is never very far away.




Supplies:
Basic Grey, Scenic Route, Tinkering Ink patterned paper
Bazzill Cardstock
MAMBI rubon
Making Memories sticker alphas
Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas
Foofala buttons
7 Gypsies photo turns
machine stitching
American Crafts slickwriter pen

And now.... anyone having trouble loading their pictures on Blogger? I was having trouble being unable to click on my photos to enlarge them after my posts..... but my friend Jessica clued me in on the low down with posting and editing HTML.

After you upload your picture while you are creating a new post, click on the tab to "edit html" and highlight everything between < a ref = and < / a > and move it to where you want your picture to be. And voila! You should then have your photo where you want it to be in your post, and you should be able to click on it to enlarge it if you should so desire. Dang that HTML... amazing and tricky stuff!

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment: