Saturday, July 14, 2007

So you Think you can Scrap?

Okay... voting is up for the first challenge at So You Think you can Scrap. My little layout is in Group 1. Check out both group 1 and group 2 and vote for one layout in each group, based on the designers interpretation of their assigned style. The description of the different styles is at the bottom of that blog post. You can view a larger version of each layout in the gallery on the right side of the screen.

I thought this might be a fun challenge because it would allow me to explore the various scrapping styles and perhaps decide what style is truly mine. I think I'm shabby chic... but I guess we'll see! My style for this first week was Urban Chic. I had a lot of fun with my layout, and actually think this style was perfect for the pictures I chose to use.

Check it out! :)

1 comment: