Sunday, July 06, 2008

The cupcakes were a hit, lol!

How was your 4th? I hope you had a great day! It was fun-filled at my house, and the weather was perfect! Not too hot, although I still got a sunburn. I remembered to lather up the kids though, lol!

Here's a pic of my girls and their little friends, gearing up for the pet parade in Bend.

Daddy and his 9/11 T-shirt that he wears every year, and the kids in their wagon. We tied on those stars we made to decorate my window, and both of the girls helped me paint the scallops before we glued them on. They loved helping!


Ack! There's a photo with me in it! Pardon my windblown hair and the Cooper squint. Unfortunately, the kids all inherited our blue eyes and our intolerance to bright sunlight, lol. Especially Payton.
Fortunately, AirLife wasn't too busy on the 4th and was able to drop in on the Sunriver picnic so that we could say hello. Morgan loved this part! I took this photo of her and her daddy after she had taken a turn sitting in the pilot's seat.


Now that my kids are growing up, they can participate in things like the Balloon Toss game. Morgan did a great job for a 4 year old!


After the picnic we came home to rest for a bit, and then went to a barbecue to eat and watch the fireworks. All in all it was a great day!

The crazy thing is what a hit those Liberty Cupcakes were! I had so many people come up to me and ask about those! I thought I was the only person behind the times with the cupcake in the ice cream cone idea. I'm glad to see I'm not, lol! The kids loved them and I'll be definitely doing those again.

I hope you had a great weekend! I've been knee deep in Pink Paislee goodness. You have been checking the blog, right? Today Rebecca revealed all the new stamps. Tomorrow she'll reveal the Pop Fashion line. Fun stuff!

Be sure to check in with Cosmo Cricket too! They are doing another giveaway, with another entertaining video tomorrow, I'm sure. Hopefully this time we'll get to see some paper patterns!

Take care! Davinie

1 comment: