Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A few Studio Calico sneaks!

Looks like I'm the last of the Dt to join the party, but I finally have a few Studio Calico sneaks. I will have more to share before reveal night on Saturday night at Midnight.




I have really enjoyed this kit! I also purchased all three add-ons this month, so if you are wanting some direction for your pocket book this week, save your cash. You have just been enabled, lol!

I'm also in charge of the Studio Calico blog this week. Check back later today, hopefully, as I have a challenge for you. I hope you will check in and participate! I am just waiting for a few images to share.

Have a great Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. love these!! Can't wait until reveal -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sneaks..You guys are certainly not making it easy on my little cc this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paper ruffle!! Love the new header too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely sneaks miss d :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally digging those alpha's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your peeks are adorable! I'm loving that folded paper! Off to check out the SC blog!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sneaks...I just cant wait to fill my basket...at 5 am Sunday morning here in the UK...eeek!
    Love your blog!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete