Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Project 12 winner - and another sneak

I apologize for the delay in the drawing for the February Project 12 winner! I forgot and have been really busy! I asked Random, and this is what he told me:


Denise said...

Here's mine: http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/8653


Hurray, that's Denise! An Upper Crest punch is on it's way! Thank you so much for playing along.

Before I go I wanted to share a week peek from the April kit at Studio Calico.



Have a great day! Davinie

4 comments:

  1. Loving those sneaks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:18 AM

    Your sneaks make it *harder* and *harder* to wait for the reveal! :P Always so awesome! tfs!
    *elizabeth saumell*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:52 PM

    Congrats Denise! Loving these sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the scrapped blog header -- great idea :)

    ReplyDelete