Thursday, June 18, 2009

Late Night Studio Calico sneaks....

I'm up late and I've got a coupla Studio Calico sneaks. I'm headed out of town tomorrow to go camping with the fam so I'm in a rush.

I'm also finishing up Steve's Father's Day gift so we can bring it with us and surprise him Sunday morning. I'll have another post tomorrow to share that project. Right now.... it's not finished yet!

Speaking of Steve, he got yet another wild hair and registered for another half marathon. This one is next weekend in Sunriver. It's on paved bike paths this time, so it'll be fun to take the kids and cheer him on yet again. I can't wait to see if he beats his first time or not. My guess is that he totally will! When he was a student working on his fire and paramedic degrees, he was a student of and lived at the Sunriver Fire Department, and Sunriver is also where he was first hired once he got his degree. He's actually really excited to run around his old stomping grounds.

Payton told me to get in my car and drive away today. And then she said she wasn't friends with anyone, and named everyone she knew, declaring their lack in friendship with each name she uttered. She was mad at me because I wouldn't give her a lollipop. I guess this is just the beginning so I am taking it in stride.

Morgan is crying a lot. I'm guessing it's those 5 year old hormones. But dang she is testing her limits. It's interesting how the brain develops. This does stop at some point, doesn't it?

I guess that's it. I have got to finish that project so I'll leave you with some sneakage.

Have a great day! Or night, as the case may be! :)



5 comments:

  1. Awesome sneaks! As usual, I can't wait to see the rest! Have a great campin trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love your sneaks, they make me want to see MORE! so how about it? huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin' these sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sneaks Dav!!
    Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo...I really love how you cut out your journaling.

    ReplyDelete