Friday, September 18, 2009

Sketchfest with Caardvarks

Wow it's been a busy week! This marked the first official First Week of School at our house. Morgan in Kindergarten and Payton in preschool. Boy were they excited. I expected hesitancy and a few tears as I dropped them off in new and unfamiliar surroundings, but they couldn't have booted me out there fast enough, lol. I guess *I* was the only one worried about the new routine.

They couldn't even stand still and keep a smile long enough for a photo, but this is what they looked like on their first day:




Searching for backpacks turned in to a bit of an ordeal, but after looking everywhere Morgan liked this sparkly pink backpack with stars on it that we found at Old Navy of all places, and while at first she was insistent that her backpack have a horse on it, Payton eventually settled for Hello Kitty.

*phew*

Anyway, my week has been swamped, but I have managed to get out my scissors and glue as well. I will have Studio Calico sneaks soon, maybe later today or tomorrow, Project 12 layouts too, but I did want to direct you to something else I've been working on that's rather cool.




All sort of prizes on this one, from Studio Calico, and from what I hear, the Grand Prize for this event is a DT spot on the Caardvarks team, so if you like challenges, like making cards, this is the challenge for you! I hope you'll play along.

Enjoy your weekend!

Davinie

4 comments: