Thursday, April 29, 2010

NSD card challenge

I was planning to have my card ready, to tease you with a peek for this challenge.
Planned on it.

But my head feels like Siobhan Magnus is having a screechfest right behind my left eyeball.

Can't exactly craft with that.

So I'm going to issue the challenge without a teaser.

I expect to see many card challenged crafters participating!

Without further ado...

1. Create a card.
2. Use woodgrain (this could be a patterned paper, a stamp, a piece of veneer, a tree sticker, etc).
3. Use the color blue.
4. Use a punch.

and that's it!

To participate in the challenge, link your card to this thread at SC. I will be looking at that thread in order to choose a winner, and that winner will win a $10 gift certficate! woot! You did see all the punches, the Basic Grey Basics line, and the Cosmo Coredinations line, didn't you?! You could do damage with $10.

1 comment: