Friday, April 16, 2010

Packaged Happy

If you could bottle happy, I swear to pete that is what you would find with Granny's Cupboard, the May kit from Studio Calico. I am having a lot of fun working with this kit and have a couple peeks to share.



Main kit, Linens and Lace, and the base paper is from the Trinkets add-on, plus some olive twisted burlap from the shop.



This one was FUN. I used a little bit of everything plus my new label and scallop punches (and of course, my scallop sentiment punch too).
I'll be back with more soon. Two layouts down and I still have plenty of inspiration to create more. I think I could scrap every photo I take of my family with this kit.
Enjoy your Friday! Davinie

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:10 PM

    Cute Cute sneeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneaks make me mad. I always want more. That's the point, right? LOL! With saying that I love what I am able to see here. I already know I want it all, but now I want double of all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You crack me up....if you could bottle happy! LOL I'd sell it in my Etsy shop and make a fortune! That peek at your page is lovely! I'm sure that kit would make me quite happy! So did the $200 I spent at Two Peas which arrive in the mail yesterday....let's say I went a tad crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh. Missing scrapbooking already!? After checking out your sneaks.
    Looks like the May SC kit is once again delicious.
    Hope to scrapp away soon, even the Project 12 challenge disappeared
    on my to-do list. :-( I promise to
    get it back soon. Miss yah, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it already :) Great sneaks... I cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum...love it!!! great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, the layers int hat second one just make me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOOOOH these are fantastic sneaks! Love the sanding on the stock -- the button, the blue alphas... FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just gorgeous sneaks. I envy your talent! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute. :)
    i think this kit is going to be at the top of my favorites list.

    ReplyDelete