Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TODAY~

I've noticed some confusion about reveal day....   but today is the day!  12pm EST, or 9am my time on the West Coast.  Check it out:


Mendoncino (I got this one). 
Monterey (I had most of this one because of the Crate)
Sonoma (got this one!)

More SC Paper (GET THIS)

I also wanted to shout out to this little punch promotion here: 


I used:
zig zag
postage edge

I didn't use it but I also bought the himalayan snowflake for my December projects and my December Daily album, so that would be good to get with a coupon or two. 

I also waffled BIG TIME on cloud punches, so put me out of my misery and buy them all.  I keep going back to those. 




I used the Marjolane chip pieces on two of my three layouts, so I would definitely recommend those from the shop.  I already had the Crate chipboard so didn't order them, and because of that.... forgot to break them out this month!  ack!  But I've already hunted down lagoon cardstock to create more layouts, so you'll be seeing them on something soon.

Don't forget those number stamps!  They coordinate well with the alphas in the main kit!

And JBS ink.  I have already put 4 in my cart.  I have seen what they look like stamped and they are crisp and full of color so I need to build my stash!

Happy Shopping!

Davinie

2 comments:

  1. those inks are so tempting...but i'm holding off until next month. spent my quota already ;) can't wait to see your gallery tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Ditto what Kimber-Leigh above me said.... :(
    But I'm really here to say I ADORE that Sweetness layout! It's really not fair to have so much talent Davinie, share some of it will ya? ;)

    ReplyDelete