Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today is Reveal Day!

It's time to head to the Studio Calico store for new goodies. 

I recently had the pleasure of working with WRMK's Sew Easy tool and suggested it to April for the shop.  She happily complied, and you need to dash RIGHT NOW to the Supply section and pick it up.  The initial order did not contain a large supply of these tools, and while Lorie did call about placing a second order, the main tool is backordered until March.  So if you are thinking of getting one, do it now.




Also?  Word on the street is that WRMK is coming out with 8 additional designs at CHA, and I'm going to be dashing to their booth to let Lorie know my favorites.

You know I love stitching.  I've hand stitched on layouts since the beginning of time.  I'm a fan of this tool.

Is it perfect?  No.  If you have layers of thick cardstock it won't be able to pierce through them all.  But it WILL leave marks in the appropriate places and when you go to stitch them all, they will be easy to identify and pierce through.  It's quick and easy, and the stitch patterns they have out now are really fun so I can't wait to see what else they have in store.

I'm just sayin'.  :)  You saw that middle sneak in my last post, yes?  I used the zig zag stitch all over the place on that layout. 

So pick up the Sew Easy Tool.  And then pick up Lollipop because it was my favorite add-on this month.  And get some chewing gum and cough syrup, and some soap powder (because I don't have soap powder but really wanted a good blue). 

Sound good?  I'll be back tonight with my projects for the month.  I am happy with them and can't wait to share!  Davinie

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:53 PM

    I'll have to wait for March for the SewEasy as I was sleeping at 4am this morning ;)
    I will be working at 4pm this afternoon for reveal so i'm trusting my sister to purchase the kit and Lollipop for me. I am praying for a miracle here as she knows NOTHING about scrapping *sigh* wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete