Sunday, February 27, 2011

Now on Sale

Good Sunday morning to you.
I survived my birthday!  I honestly don't feel different, and that's a relief.  I can pretend I'm only 29 for a bit longer, I think.  :)
So with that, let's shop!  :)

Into the Woods. 

#1 Babbling Brook has a stamp.  A 4x6 bubble type stamp that is reminiscent of a chipboad piece we had in the Granny's Cupboard kit a long while back.  A fun background stamp.
There's also KI pockets which will make a great mini and fun embellies from Cosmo Cricket that match the main really well.

#2 Mossy Knoll does not have a stamp.
It has the Paperback alpha from American Crafts in blue, which I LOVE, stitched paper from KI, beautiful trims from MME Stella Rose, Glitz tags, and the color palette compliments the main very well.

#3 Sunny Clearing has a really great number stamp set, which also includes year stamps for 2010 and 2011 and is a great font.
There is KI stitched border paper in this one as well, in the scalloped yellow.  It is a fun spring palette which will also be fun paper in a beach theme, and brings pink to the color palette.  This one has more fun trims from MME Stella Rose including a great big blue ric rac, and more shaped embellies from Cosmo that I can't wait to get a chance to play with.

#4 Wildflower has a woodgrain circle stamp.
This is a very feminine add-on with pinks and yellows and white which is a fun contrast to the main.  It has KI lace paper and more Glitz die cut shapes with fun girlie themes as opposed to the more boyish, circus related theme of the Glitz die cuts in #2. 
There's a great shimmer alpha from making memories in this add-on as well as some pretty floral embellies.

Epiphany Crafts
This is a tool that will be a great staple to your craft room.  Buttons are the perfect embellishment.  We are always wanting more in our kits.  Now you can make your own!  For now I'm starting with the small button maker and coordinating shapes, but the floral punch is next on my list.  As I mentioned in my sneaks post, I did have an opportunity to play with this tool at CHA so I can attest to the fact that it works and is fun to play with.

Zing
This is the new trend.  I added clear and white to my cart to try, because I like texture and I LOVE white, so if you want a subtle white but haven't had a chance to add white Mister Huey to your projects, try Zing because you can control where that goes.  Don't forget the heat gun!

Stamps
Don't forget the Stamp sale!  Natalee, jetsetter, time flies, doilies, and the labels are on sale for $2 off!

Embellishments
Cosmo Cricket sticker and ready set chip are new to the shop.

Also, don't forget to enter for the Reveal night giveaway - Pitter Patter from Making Memories.
Have a great day!  I am going to be crafting the whole day and will be back tonight with my March projects. 

Davinie

3 comments:

  1. ah. craft day. i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen Thompson2:50 PM

    CRAFT DAY? That just makes me happy reading about it :) I haven't been very well the past couple of weeks so scrapping has been put aside but looking at my desk right now and reading your post has me wanting to cut into some pretty paper! Too bad I have to run to work right now :( but by the time I get home the gallery will be up, my favourite part of reveal SO looking forwRd to seeing what you've come up with this month :)

    ReplyDelete