Friday, April 13, 2012

Studio Calico - Take Note winner!!

I apologize for the delay!  I have two kids in a school play with rehearsals in the evening and I have school myself on Thursday nights.  6pm-10pm.  Anyone want to go in my place next week?  :)

The winner of the Take Note Collection from Studio Calico is:



rhonda nickol said...
That woodgrain paper is a favorite of mine too and I can't wait to get my hands on some! Would appreciate winning some new SC!
11:49 AM

Huge congratulations Rhonda!  Send me an email at cooperdees @ yahoo.com and I will get you the Take Note Collection!!!

Davinie


2 comments:

  1. Your layouts rock! So happy to have stumbled upon your amazing creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changing from slow to fast acting insulin may cause diabetic ketoacidosis if the fast acting insulin is stopped for some reason, like the supply runs out for example or the cannula gets detached.

    ReplyDelete