Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day So Cal sneaks

Happy Saturday!

Happy Memorial Day and thank you for your service to all troops AND their families who make sacrifices so I can blog and talk about frivolous things like cutting paper to bits.  Not all people have that luxury.

And with that.....

I have some Studio Calico So Cal sneaks to share!!!  I picked up Santa Monica, Malibu, and Venice Beach, in addition to the main kit.  I'd also highly recommend more SC paper yet again this month.  I'm really digging the exclusives.

On to sneaks:



This is my main kit sneak this month, and I think it's my favorite layout of the bunch.  There were a lot of fun embellies to choose from which made this layout come together really fast.


One more thing that's making an appearance to my house with the next kit?  Something I should have purchased years ago?  The Stamp press.

One of the things that stresses me out about stamp work is even coverage.  Obviously that press is going to make things much easier for me.  I might even have more even arm muscles because right now the left side gets a lot more of a workout than the right.  ha!  




That's it for me this month for kit work!  I've been busy with other projects, including playing with Heyday.  Here's a nibble at something I'll be sharing with you soon:



What I can tell you is that this collection is my favorite release from Studio Calico to date.  The color palette is just delicious and there are a lot of fun matching embellishments that go with it.  LOVE.  You should definitely check it out.

Before I go I wanted to send you to a couple of fun destinations should you be playing around online this weekend.  The first:

Go to Blowfish Shoes.  25% off AND free shipping this weekend!  I just picked up some super cute sandals and I can't wait to get them here.

Another spot to visit is Karen Russell's blog post here.  She has links to Erin Cobb and her Facebook page.  Erin is celebrating a new business page with a ton of giveaways which includes a seat in one of Karen's classes.  I've taken classes from both talented women and this is a giveaway you don't want to miss out on.

Lastly, I found this blog post via the 2peas newsletter.  What a great idea for a fun Bucket List of summer fun for your family.  Check that out and download it for free.  

And that's it!  I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Davinie

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the whole pages!!! I love sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sneaks & Ilove that you included on with HeyDay.

    ReplyDelete