Saturday, August 04, 2007

CPS 24

I got my hands on some of the yummy new Cosmo Cricket, so used it to make a card for CPS sketch 24.


I've been in a hand stitching kinda mood lately... but something fun I've been doing is skipping a stitch. I think it adds to the homey feel of the layout to have that slight imperfection.

I skipped some stitches on one of the layouts I did for my recent class at Scrapbooking Outside the Box too. Speaking of which, it was a great class, so thank you Roberta, Carrie, and Jenni for joining me! I hope you'll consider the 6x12 album class at the end of the month!

Have a wonderful weekend! We went to the fair yesterday and had a blast. Today Steve is on shift so the girls and I are spending the day at home. I'm still catching up on laundry from the coast!

:)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 PM

    Oh supah adorable! What a darling little creation---love your handstitching!
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! Christine

    ReplyDelete