Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Project 12 challenge - September











oooh. A challenge header. As fancy as I can be, lol.
There are some changes coming along.
First, it's September, so the challenge should be labeled as the September challenge. Because I am also human, things happened and I didn't finish my July layout in time, so it seems appropriate to change the challenge to the current month so nobody feels obligated to work on a specific monthly layout.
Next, I have been wanting a little header. I have a super talented gal who's going to be revamping my blog, but I'm not sure when she can get to me, so I've decided to work on changing a few things myself.


Okay, on to the challenge.

You know the rules. The challenge is simple. Scrap your month. Whether you use one photo or 31 photos, do a layout that summarizes a month in your life. I'm going to be catching up and will be sharing both a July and August layout.

As I've mentioned a zillion times, I love what this has done for my scrapbooks. I will continue doing this, and have plans and changes to the program in 2010 so I hope you will play along.

I also like giving away prizes. This month the prize is easy.

Participate in the challenge. Link your layouts to this post. You have until September 20 to link your work. On the 21st I will draw a name, and this month, the winner will get

a $5 gift certificate to a great scrapbook kit club store. If you haven't checked out the store before you really should. You will be inspired.

The other thing I'm giving away this month is a set of the SC journaling cards. They are very cool. Both sides are cool. You will want some. Already have some? You will want more.

Easy enough, right? Now challenge yourself and participate in this challenge.

Have a great week! Davinie

17 comments:

  1. I soooooo want to do this. I am going to try and play some catch up and get it DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear....I'm so behind now. I owe you July, August & Sept month. Geeeeezzz! I'm slowly goin' back into my phase. Promise, you'll see my comeback soon! Have a good day, Ms D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun! Count me in for 2010! This year I am doing Project 365, but I would like to do your challenge instead for next year - yeayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer.T4:39 PM

    I love change, change is good :o) And the header is great! I have the photo in mind for my August layout, just gotta get the rest together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the challenge header! I know I am a post late in telling you, but your September projects for Studio Calico are absolutely amazing! I love all of the ruffly layers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's mine. A little behind, but determined to chug along. May even try to do two this month! whoo hoo! If I do, can I enter twice?

    http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/topic/15446

    PS sorry for the delete I forgot to link the layout. :}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:39 PM

    you inspired me to get moving on old stuff :) I have pictures printed out for (8) month reviews from 2006/2007 :) hope to get moving on the pages soon!!!! thanks Dav!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer.T5:11 PM

    Here's mine:
    http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/14554

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:50 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:51 PM

    I got one done..
    http://www.studiocalico.com
    /forums/galleries/show/14529

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally getting back into the swing of doing these, now I'm only one month behind!
    I linked it up at 2Peas...
    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1531237

    thanks for hosting this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mine is posted on my blog. Thanks again for keeping us up to date with our Project 12.

    http://lifeasisforz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hah! I was just saying last night that I needed more of those journaling cards because I wanted both sides!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HA! I finally caught up. Here are my last five month's worth: http://creativemayhembyme.blogspot.com/2009/09/project-12-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete