Friday, September 04, 2009

Writing to you from the top of the Space Needle

.... okay, not really. I had this scheduled.

Joy and I had the blog this week and issued a School Supply challenge. You can see the details on this challenge here. You have until Saturday to create something so I hope you will play along! If you check out the blog today, you'll see the card I made.

I also have the blog today at Pink Paislee. I always post on the 4th, and this time, the theme was journaling, which was perfect for all those back to school anxieties I have. Check out my closeup:














You can see the rest of my layout at the blog. You'll notice I used some Karen Foster floss that apparently is all the rage at Studio Calico this month.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! If you have time and are looking for another challenge, there's always Project 12! (wink, wink).

Davinie

4 comments:

  1. super sweet lo, dav. love the pic of the sign + school in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer.T8:29 PM

    Great journalling, exactly what I'll be thinking in 2011..! My daughter starts preschool in February for 2days a week and I feel so glad that I have another year to prepare for Kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVe the layout. Hope your having a fabulous time - now off to check out your PP goodness!

    ReplyDelete