Friday, November 26, 2010

Metro Sneaks

I bet you've been wondering where the heck my sneaks are.  Truth be told, I've been wondering myself, lol.  I took my kit with me to the beach with every intention of scrapbooking, and I did, but we were staying in a very old house that had no overhead lighting, the days were dark and dreary, and it takes a special kind of inspiration to scrapbook by candlelight.  That said, I finished my projects and have sneaks to share.


As I mentioned, I bought Park Bench, Busy Sidewalks, and Mass Transit.  Check out my sneaks:




White mist and Stick Candy were the inks of choice for my cardstock on this one.  I used Applejack on my chipboard which matched the alphas in Mass Transit perfectly.  The snowflake stamp and the kraft doilies come from Busy Sidewalks. 

I have another sneak using that add-on in particular on this post.

I'm actually working on another layout right now and hope to have it to share in the morning.  I adore the color palette from this kit.  I adore all the products too.  The kraft doilies in Busy Sidewalks is one of my new favorite things. 

Have a great night!  And don't forget......




There are several good deals left.  Did you see the Addy alpha stamps for $4.50?  whoa.  I also saw that my favorite SC paper to date, this one from Homefront, is on sale for 21 cents.  It also compliments the Decemberk it perfectly, if I do say so.  The Anthology alpha stickers too.  That might be an option if you want to beef up the main kit but can't afford an add-on this month. 

I should note that if you can order as many times as you want between now and the 3rd and you will only be charged shipping once.  It will be charged on the first order you place and then the computer system will adjust based on your username at the time it actually posts charges.  This is the case for SC subscribers as well.  One shipping charge.  Not to enable you or anything.....  :)

See you in the morning!  Davinie

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:32 AM

    You are going to make me want those Weekday stamps aren't you?? I've been telling myself I don't need them! I can't wait for tomorrow, I am literally counting the hours!

    ReplyDelete