Monday, December 27, 2010

You did know .............

what day it was, didn't you?































Holy deliciousness, it's the January kit from Studio Calico, Who's Who.

I picked up Mary Jane and Dear Abby.  I was hoping to have another project to share with you today, but I've had this layout on my desk using Elementary products (with lots of the stars and notions), and I needed to get it finished so I could put it away. 

My favorite add-on was definitely Dear Abby, as I mentioned before.  I LOVE the BG Curio Bloomers and I really liked the little pages from Glitz. 

I will be using my kit for my challenge on the SC blog next week, so be looking for something there soon (think New Years and Resolutions, hint hint). 

The only other extras I'd definitely recommend this month are:
JBS Chewing Gum ink - I used this ink on the sneak image in my last post, the first one, using the butterfly stamp set.  It's a really pretty pink. 
Natural Sticky Back Canvas - this is my new favorite thing.  It's natural, which matches my kraft love quite well.  I also used it on the same sneak as above, and I misted it to make it pink.  It took the mist really well and is a fun new obsession. 
MORE SC patterned paper (you can see one of them in the trees for the Who's Who image above.  LOVE.  If nothing else, add some of this to your cart this month).

While you are surfing the site be sure to head to the blog for the Reveal Night giveaways:








































And have a great day!  We are taking the kiddos to see Tangled at the theater.  My sister saw it a few weeks ago and declared it her favorite Disney Princess, so Mama is actually pretty excited to see it.  Dad will just have to suffer through.  :)

Happy Monday!   May your first day back to work, the day you take your tree down, head to Target to hunt for LED lights on sale (got some of those yesterday), or gorge yourself on the plates of candied treats brought to you by neighbors, (maybe all of the above?) be filled with love and happiness. 

Davinie

No comments:

Post a Comment