Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I forgot! Another Studio Calico stamp winner

So sorry!  I got in a hurry and forgot to post a Studio Calico stamp winner from those who purchased the Portfolio Kit that Danielle and I put together.

MelissaO

You are the lucky girl!  Please email me so I can get you some stamps.

And guess what!

A sweet comment from Ruth means two more stampers will get that stamp they've been coveting.  Apparently Ruth has a stash just like I do, and inspired my giveaway, she wanted to give away stamps to two more people.  So congratulations to:



The bicycle stamp for:
-------
Anonymous10:16 AM
Jennifer
-------------

and the hexagon stamp for:
-------------
Laura Turcotte6:56 PM
----------------


Ladies, email me and I will get you in touch with Ruth!  Wasn't that nice of her!?  I thought it was such a sweet gesture!

Davinie

P.S.  I have a fun card on the SCT blog today using the new Dots and Stripes line from Echo Park.  Directions are there too.  :)  

2 comments: